Pneumatic Feed Assist
Wire Wizard launched a new model of the Pneumatic Feed Assist (PFA). Below you can find more information.
Why using a wire feed assist?
The PFA is used at installations on which a long cable run cannot be avoided. The PFA makes it possible to use a cable run of 10, 20 or even 30 meters.
How to use?
The air-powered motor pushes the wire to the outer corner of the conduit. The pushing-force is adjusted in a way that the motor keeps the wire at a mechanical tension. When the welding starts, the wire is pulled into the inner-corner which will undo the resistance and makes the air-motor run freely. This process makes the wire float between the inner and outer corners inside the conduit.
- Works independent, NO SIGNAL NEEDED, shop air only
- Feeds wire up to 30 meters
- Works with all wires and all welding machines
- Reduces, drag, wear and arc failures
- Increases conduit life, feeder life and production