Wire Wizard and its employees are aware that appropriate processing of personal data is an indispensable aspect of privacy law. To guarantee this right, you can find out in this statement what happens to your data. Wire Wizard's course of action is obviously in accordance with the current General Data Protection Regulation.
This privacy statement is structured as follows:
- What personal data do we process?
- Does Wire Wizard also process special personal data?
- With which goal do we process your personal data?
- How do we protect your privacy?
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- Provision of personal data to third parties
- Your privacy rights
- Contact details
- Changes to our privacy statement
1. Which personal data do we process?
Wire Wizard can process personal data because you buy our products, use our services and/or because you provided us with the personal data by filling in a contact form. By using our products and/or services you agree with the processing of your personal data. Wire Wizard can process the following personal data of you if we have a customer or supplier relationship with you:
- Name and address details
- Contact details
- Your gender
- Payment data
- Tax details
2. Does Wire Wizard also process special personal data?
Special personal data are sensitive data; for example about health, religion, criminal past or country of birth.
Wire Wizard processes as processor of business relations no special personal data.
3. For what purpose do we process your data?
Wire Wizard processes your data for the following purposes:
- Marketing and communication: we can approach you with newsletters that could be interesting for you, only if you have signed up for it (opt-in) or if you are (have been) an existing customer and/or supplier of Wire Wizard. Besides that your data will be used for relationship management if necessary.
- The delivery of products or services: Wire Wizard processes necessary personal data to manage and complete made agreements.
- Improving our (online) services: we also use personal data for analytical purposes. This is part of our effort to improve our services and user experiences. The main goal is to optimize and adapt our online platform to your needs and make our website easier and more pleasant to use.
- Management and quality purposes: including management information, providing internal controls and corporate security, and conducting audits, auditing and certifications.
- Recruitment and selection: the recruitment and selection of employees of Wire Wizard
- Personnel administration: to maintain personnel administration for employees of Wire Wizard and for compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Legal obligation: to comply with our legal obligation personal data can be processed by Wire Wizard.
4. How do we protect your privacy?
Wire Wizard takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
Therefore, our systems and programs are secure. We have procedures in place to ensure that individuals who are not authorized do not have access to your data. In addition, all of our employees have a duty of confidentiality.
If you still believe that data has been misused, please contact us. Our contact details are included in chapter 9.
5.How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep personal data carefully and no longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were provided to us or as required by law.
6. Provision of personal data to third parties
We only provide your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of an agreement with you, or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
7. Your privacy rights
If you want to know if all personal data that Wire Wizard has from you is correct, then you can ask us to send you an overview of that data. Are the data in your opinion incorrect, incomplete or superfluous, then you can ask us to change, complete or delete them.
You can send a request for inspection, correction or deletion to us via the contact details as stated in chapter 9.
We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but at least within 4 weeks.
You also have the right to submit a complaint to the national data protection authority, the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
You can do this on the website of the Personal Data Authority.
Wire Wizard makes use of:
Cookies; these are small files with information about (among others) your surfing behaviour, which are stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone during the first visit to our website. There are three types of cookies, namely "functional cookies", "analytics" and "tracking cookies".
Functional cookies ensure that our website works properly and that, for example, your preferences are remembered. We also collect statistics (analytics) from the users of our website. We use this information to improve our website continuously. Finally, we also place cookies that track your surfing behavior (tracking cookies), so we can offer customized content and advertisements.
When you visit our website for the first time, we inform you about these cookies and you have the option of accepting them or not. If you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to make full use of our website. In addition, you can also delete cookies via your browser settings.
Wire Wizard uses Google Analytics to track how users use the website and how effective the Adwords ads from Google are.
Google can provide this information to third parties when Google is legally obliged to do so, or when these third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
Wire Wizard has no influence on this. Wire Wizard has not given Google permission to use the Analytics information for other Google services.
Websites use handy and useful techniques that increase the ease of use and make the site as interesting as possible for each visitor. The best known examples of these techniques are cookies and scripts (hereafter collectively referred to as "cookies"). Cookies can be used by website owners or by third parties - advertisers for example - who communicate through the website you visit.
We find it important that you know what cookies our website uses and for what purposes they are used. We want to guarantee your privacy and the user friendliness of our website as much as possible. Below you can read more about the cookies used by and through our website and for what purposes.
This cookie statement applies to all websites of Wire Wizard and is created in collaboration with industry parties and discussed with regulator OPTA.
Cookies which ensure that the website functions properly
- remembering information you enter on the contact form or when you subscribe to our newsletter
- saving preferences, such as language, location, the desired number of search results to be shown, etc.
- saving settings for optimal video playback, such as the desired buffer size and the resolution data of your screen
- reading of your browser settings in order to optimize the display of our website on your screen
- evenly load the website, so that the site remains accessible
Cookies enabling us to measure the use of the website (Google Analytics)
- tracking the number of visitors to our web pages
- tracking the time that each visitor spends on our web pages
- Determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our website
- assessing which parts of our site need adjustment
- optimizing the website
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your computer at all, you can adjust your browser settings so that you receive a warning before cookies are placed. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses all cookies or only the cookies of third parties. You can also delete cookies that have already been placed. Please note that you have to adjust the settings separately for each browser and computer you use.
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. Consult the help function of your browser if necessary.
We will need to amend these statements from time to time, for example because our website or the rules surrounding cookies change. We may change the content of the statements and the cookies listed at any time without prior warning. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
9. Contact details
For questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data by Wire Wizard, you can contact our data protection officer.
Name: Daniel de Baat
Phone number: +31786917011
10. Changes in our privacy statement
Wire Wizard reserves the right to change the privacy statement. The most recent version can be found on our website.
Alblasserdam Netherlands, 2022