Pneumatic Feed Assist
Why using a wire feed assist? The PFA is used at those installations in which a long cable run cannot be avoided. 10, 20 or 30 Meter? The PFA makes it possible.
The air-powered motor pushes the wire to the outer corner of the conduit. The pushing-force is adjusted in a way that the motor keeps the wire at a mechanical tension. If welding starts the wire is pulled into the inner-corner which will undo the resistance and makes the air-motor run freely.
This process makes the wire float between the inner and outer corners insidee the conduit.
- Works independent, NO SIGNAL NEEDED, shop air only
- Feeds wire up to 30 Meter
- Works with all wires and all welding machines
- Reduces drag, wear and arc failures
- Increases conduit life, feeder life and production